Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick

Man these past few days I have not been able to really go anywhere. The flu sucks. I just hope to get over it soon. I was not even able to go to work today because I needed to be so close to a bathroom. It seems the whole house has had it but for some reason I got the worst of it. I guess I have not been taking good care of myself. I think I should have gotten the flu shot this year. It is hard getting old. I have read several books over the past few weeks as well as got back with my doctor to take care of problems have been having. I am now taking 4 grams of Omega 3 daily. Kerry is doing well now he is over the flu but for me I am still weak. I am just glad the families have not come around. They don't need this in their homes. I am trying to stay on top of my journal to leave a record of my life but it is tough when you feel bad. I still need to get my christmas cards out soon. I hope to get that done this week.

No comments: