Monday, December 1, 2008

December is upon us.

Well just so you know thanksgiving just sucked. If we had not had an outbreak of Chickenpox so everyone was freaking out. Chickenpox usually is only spread by contact with the person who is currently running a fever or is just breaking out with the poxs. After going through Chickenpox with my brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and all six of my children let alone all my friends kids who I constantly exposed my kids too just so they would break out I think I really know what I am talking about. Anyway Kerry and I wanted our children to share what they were thankful for but that did not happen nor did we have the prayer that we wanted. So now December begins and I still do not have a job. I have an interview tomorrow but not sure what jobs this company has available. We shall see.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Thanksgiving could have been wonderful if you would have stuffed the turkey with prozac!!!

I am thankful for my freedom to choose what I feel is best for my children!